Our enrolments are looking very strong for future years. Families are encouraged to lodge enrolment applications with us as early as possible in order for us to accurately ascertain projected requirements.
· Please contact the School office to have an enrolment information pack mailed to you. Alternatively, complete an Enrolment Application and return it to the School together with $50 enrolment application fee.
· Your application will be acknowledged in writing.
· Another letter will be sent to you in February or March prior to the initial year of enrolment, inviting you to make an appointment to have an enrolment interview with the Principal or delegate.
· Following the interview process, and if an Enrolment Offer is made, a letter will be sent to Parents requesting payment of $1000 (per child) to confirm acceptance of the Offer. Included with this letter will be an Enrolment Acceptance form, relevant bus forms and a Student Handbook 2018
· Fees are payable in advance, therefore an enrolment is not considered confirmed unless payment of Term 1 fees is made by October 31 in the year prior to entry. Parents are invoiced for this amount.
A Transition Program is held for incoming Kindergarten families and a general Orientation Day is held on the first Tuesday of December, when all new students have an exciting day on campus and receive information relating to classes, sporting houses, booklists, bus travel, camp and School procedures.