Located in the Echuca – Moama region, we provide a safe, caring environment for our students and staff by following our core values in all that we do:
To promote Christian beliefs and values, we strive to be a community of:
Loving our neighbours as ourselves; being people who show kindness, who care and are willing to help others.
Valuing others and their unique contribution to our life.
Living consistently with who we are called to be; doing the right thing even if no one is watching, being true to our beliefs and values.
If you would like to join our school community by enrolling your child, the steps are outlined below.
Please lodge enrolment applications with us as early as possible so that we can accurately ascertain projected requirements.
School Handbook information is available here.
· Please contact the School office to have an enrolment information pack mailed to you.
Alternatively, complete an enrolment form and return it to the school with the $50 enrolment application fee.
Enrolment Application online
complete a Printed Application
· Your application will be acknowledged in writing once received.
· Another letter will be sent to you in February or March prior to the initial year of enrolment, inviting you to make an appointment for an enrolment interview with the Principal or delegate.
· Following the interview process, and if an Enrolment Offer is made, a letter will be sent to Parents requesting payment of $1000 (per child) to confirm acceptance of the offer.
Included with this letter will be an Enrolment Acceptance form and other relevant forms.
· Fees are payable in advance, therefore an enrolment is not considered confirmed unless payment of Term 1 fees is made by October 31 in the year prior to entry. Parents are invoiced for this amount.